Moving in a ReloCube is easy, and it's affordable! ABF brings the moving and storage container to your location. You load it, lock it and keep the key. ABF delivers it to your new location. You unload it. It fits easily into a standard-sized parking space and is an excellent option if parking is an issue.
Even though the ReloCube doesn't take up much room, it's still important to have moving container parking available when it's delivered to your location.
Here's what you should know about moving container parking:
- The ReloCube is 6'3" x 7' x 8'4" (lwh), and it sits flat on the ground.
- It is delivered to your location on a flat-bed trailer and placed on the ground using a forklift.
- A paved, level location is needed for moving container parking (soft ground or grass will not work).
- The area should be free of low-hanging electrical wires and tree limbs - with an overhead clearance of 14 feet.
- Parking permits are required in some locations. Check with your city or local police department to see if a permit is required for container parking.
- If you are moving to or from an apartment complex or a storage facility, get parking permission.
If container parking isn't an option in your area, or if you want to save even more money, you can load or unload at the ABF service center closest to your location.
Call 800-355-1696 to speak with a U-Pack moving coordinator today!